Jaguar Land Rover India has opened bookings of its all-electric Performance SUV, the Jaguar I-PACE. The vehicle is fitted with a 90 kWh Lithium-ion battery that delivers 400 PS from its two electric motors with 8 years or 160 000 km warranty.
- Jaguar I-PACE is powered by a 90 kWh Lithium-ion battery, producing 400 PS from its two electric motors
- The I-PACE will be offered in S, SE, and HSE variants in India
- Complimentary 5 years service package, 5 years Jaguar Roadside Assistance, and 7.4 kW AC wall-mounted charger will be provided in addition to the standard 8 years or 160 000 km battery warranty
- Jaguar has partnered with Tata Power in India to provide Home/Office charging solutions to I-PACE customers
- Customers will also be able to access the ‘EZ Charge’ EV charging network being installed by Tata Power, which already has 200+ charging points in 23+ cities and fast expanding across the country
- Deliveries are expected to begin from March 2021
The Jaguar range in India includes XE (starting at ₹ 46.64 Lakh), XF (starting at ₹ 55.66 Lakh), F-PACE (starting at ₹ 66.07 Lakh) and F-TYPE (starting at ₹ 95.12 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.