Mercedes-Benz starts the local production of the first-ever AMG vehicle in India – the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé.
- First-ever locally produced AMG performance vehicle in India
- Mercedes-Benz’ Indian manufacturing plant in Pune expands its local production portfolio with the addition of the AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé
- Mercedes-Benz India is a forerunner among the brand’s assembly plants with its production facility in Pune
- Mercedes-Benz now locally manufactures 11 models in India
- Mercedes-Benz offers the most comprehensive SUV portfolio in the luxury car segment with 8 SUVs and SUV Coupés
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé builds on the success of the GLC SUV
- Expansive GLC range: GLC is now available in 200, 220 d, GLC 300 Coupé, 300 d Coupé & AMG 43 Coupé variants
- STAR EASE service packages for the new GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé starts @ 85,000 for 2 years/unlimited kilometers
- The new Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is priced at INR 76.70 lakhs (all prices are ex-showroom, India).
Mr. Piyush Arora, Executive Director, Mercedes-Benz India and Mr. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India with the Made in India AMG GLC 43 Coupe