TVS Motor Company launches the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V with first-in-segment features.
- Introduces three ride modes namely Sport, Urban, and Rain
- Adjustable front and rear suspension
- Adjustable brake & clutch lever
- Reduction in motorcycle’s weight
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle is engineered with three ride modes, Sport, Urban, and Rain. Riders can shift between ride modes on the go, using the ride mode switch on the handlebar.
- The Urban Mode accounts for the engine power delivery tuned to deliver optimum power and control to tame the urban jungle, with the ABS optimized for a quick response.
- The Rain Mode primes the ABS to deliver the maximum response with a strong lever pulsation feel. It triggers the ABS to come in early, for perfect response in wet road conditions, keeping the rider in control of the vehicle.
- The Sport Mode allows for maximum power and sharp acceleration to take on the track or the highway. The ABS is mapped for the least intervention and highest permissible slip percentage for faster lap times.
The motorcycle is equipped with first-in-segment adjustable suspension. The all-new high-performance Showa front suspension comes with a preloaded adjustment that allows the rider to choose between a plush ride or track ride, while the new Showa rear suspension is tuned for enhanced track performance. It comes with adjustable brakes and clutch levers with 3 step adjustment. Motorcycle has become 1 kg lighter.
The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle will be available in three colours namely, Gloss Black, Pearl White, and the newly launched Matte Blue, inspired by the TVS OMC race bike, and is priced at ₹ 1,31,050 (ex-showroom Delhi).