BOOKINGS OPENED FOR NEW JAGUAR F-PACE SVR: FASTER, MORE LUXURIOUS, AND MORE REFINED THAN EVER
Jaguar Land Rover India opened the bookings for the new Jaguar F-PACE SVR in India. The new F-PACE SVR is faster than ever and features a motorsport-inspired exterior design, a luxurious interior, and the latest connected technologies.
- The performance SUV range is quicker off the line, more agile, features the latest dynamic exterior design and a more luxurious and refined interior finish
- Jaguar’s 405 kW V8 supercharged petrol engine delivers peak torque of 700 Nm
- Heightened torque output and new Dynamic Launch function delivers the capability of 0-100 km/h in 4.0 s
- New steering rack with SV calibration and retuned dampers deliver a more connected driving experience with enhanced ride refinement
- New front bodywork influenced by SV’s significant motorsport experience reduces lift, lowers drag, and amplifies F-PACE’s assertive stance
- All-new crafted interior features a selection of exclusive performance-focused materials for a luxurious and sporting cabin environment
- Technologies include Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment, accessed through an all-new 28.95 cm (11.4) HD curved glass touchscreen
The new F-PACE SVR is powered with Jaguar’s 405 kW 5.0 l V8 supercharged petrol engine which delivers 700 Nm torque and drives enhanced performance with a capability of 0-100 km/h in 4.0 s. Enabled by Jaguar’s advanced new Electronic Vehicle Architecture, the transmission and dynamics systems have benefitted from incremental tweaks. The uprated Dynamic mode features unique tuning, delivering a focused and honed driving experience. Jaguar SV’s recalibrated the software to provide sharper throttle response, stiffen the suspension set up, optimize steering and enhance the exhaust mapping.
Drivers also benefit from improved brake feel in the new F-PACE SVR. The front and rear two-piece disc brakes are now supported by a new Integrated Power Booster which, along with a recalibration of the system, delivers a sportier and shorter brake pedal. The 5.0 l V8 Supercharged petrol engine is paired with Jaguar’s smooth-shifting eight-speed automatic transmission which delivers rapid gearshifts for effortless performance while adapting the way power is delivered to suit the driving situation.
The technology has a rear-wheel-drive bias for enhanced driver engagement and performance, with predictive and reactive software that can distribute torque to the front and rear axles independently, and almost instantly, to provide greater control and stability in low traction conditions. The enhanced driver appeal by enabling the driver to set up the vehicle to suit their personal preferences, with a choice of Comfort or Dynamic settings applied to the throttle mapping, gear shift points, steering effort, and suspension. A stopwatch, G-Meter, and pedal graph also help the driver to monitor performance in Dynamic mode while Adaptive Dynamics continuously adjust the dampers for enhanced comfort and refinement depending on road and driving conditions.
The Jaguar range in India includes XE (starting at ₹ 46.64 Lakh), XF (starting at ₹ 55.67 Lakh), F-PACE (priced at ₹ 69.99 Lakh) I-PACE (starting at ₹ 105.9 Lakh), and F-TYPE (starting at 97.97 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom in India.