New Camry Hybrid carries forward the legacy of powerful performance, environment friendliness, highest safety and luxury with enhanced exterior and interior features
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) announced the launch of the New Camry Hybrid with refreshing design changes to amplify the power, luxury, style, and elegance of the intelligent and intuitive sedan.
Newly design Front Bumper, Grille, and Alloy wheels further enhance the looks of the Camry Hybrid. The interiors also see design changes in line, with a Floating type bigger 9-inch Infotainment System compatible with Android Auto & Apple Carplay. The design of the ornamentation has also been refreshed with a black engineered wood effect film with a composite pattern.
The New Camry Hybrid offers a host of active and passive state-of-the-art safety systems for all passengers with best in class 9 SRS Airbags, Parking Assist with Back Guide Monitor, Clearance & Back Sonar, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Hill Start Assist Control, Electronic Parking Brake with Brake Hold Function, and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System among others.
- The New Camry Hybrid sports a new-look Front Bumper and Grille Design with chrome inserts that gives it an eye-catching presence and stance unmatched in its class
- On the inside, a Floating type bigger 9-inch Infotainment System compatible with Android Auto & Apple Carplay is paired with State-of-the-Art 9-speaker Premium Audio JBL® w/Clari-Fi™ technology
- Newly designed 18-inch Alloys further amplify the sportiness while providing a superior ride experience
- Fresh look Rear Combination Lamps with LED Brake Lights now available with a Black base extension
- A black engineered wood effect film with a composite pattern lends a more contemporary look to the new-age Y-design instrument panel ornamentation
- Camry is now also available in a new exterior color Metal Stream Metallic
- The New Camry Hybrid is available at an ex-showroom price of Rs. 41,70,000 across India (Prices are the same across the country)
The New Camry’s hybrid battery comes with a warranty of 8 years or 1,60,000 kilometers (whichever comes first). Bookings for the New Toyota Camry Hybrid are open.
Customers can book the vehicle online (www.toyotabharat.com) or visit their nearest Toyota dealership.
Also Read: Toyota Innova Crysta : Why do we love it?