THE 2022 KTM 250 ADVENTURE GETS TWO NEW COLORWAYS
KTM announced the launch of the 2022 KTM 250 Adventure today. Bookings commence at KTM showrooms across the country, priced at Rs. 2,35,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
The KTM 250 Adventure is a best-in-class travel-enduro build and technology. Built on the same platform as its elder sibling the KTM 390 Adventure, the quarter-liter variant is a powerhouse of performance with its 248-cc state-of-the-art DOHC four-valve single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine delivering 30PS power and 24 Nm of torque.
The 2022 KTM 250 Adventure is available in 2 new colorways – KTM Electronic Orange; KTM Factory Racing Blue.
The KTM 250 Adventure is a compact, powerful, and agile all-rounder which will keep you going long after the paved roads have ended. The machine draws on KTM’s rally experience to ensure it is capable when the terrain gets a little rougher. The KTM 250 Adventure features an ultra-lightweight, yet extremely stable trellis frame with a bolt-on sub-frame that exceeds all requirements for stability and controllability and is the backbone of this nimble adventurer.
A whopping ground clearance of 200mm along with segment-leading suspension travel of 170mm on the front and 177mm on the rear makes the KTM 250 Adventure willing to take on any terrain, no holds barred.
KTM 250 ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Lightweight and agile entry into the world of KTM Adventure
- 2 new colors – KTM Electronic Orange, KTM Factory Racing Blue
- A thoroughbred adventure motorcycle with distinctive Rally-derived KTM design
- Ultra-lightweight steel trellis frame with a bolt-on sub-frame
- 250cc, DOHC engine with DLC coated pistons -> 30 PS (22 kW) power and 24 Nm torque
- Electronic Fuel Injection with Dell’Orto 38 mm throttle body
- Power Assist Slipper Clutch
- LCD display with a button to select off-road ABS
- WP APEX suspension -> 43mm front USD forks with 170 mm travel
- WP APEX suspension -> 177 mm travel rear mono-shock with 10-step preload adjustment
- Optimal ground clearance of 200 mm
- 14.5 liter tank offering more than 400 km of range
- Extra robust cast wheels [19’’/17’’] with tubeless tires
- Cutting-edge BYBRE brakes [320 mm / 230 mm]
- Bosch 9.1 MB 2-channel ABS with off-road mode
- H4 front light and LED tail-light and turn signals
Also read KTM 250 Adventure launched at Rs 2,48,256 and follow us on Instgram.