2022 KTM 390 ADVENTURE WITH RIDING MODES
KTM India, announced the launch of the 2022 KTM 390 Adventure today. Bookings started across the country for the new 2022 KTM 390 Adventure, priced at Rs. 3,34,895 (Ex-showroom Delhi). Easy finance options are also available with special EMI’s starting at Rs. 6,999.
KTM 390 ADVENTURE is getting some key upgrades and a fresh look for 2022 that brings it closer than ever before to the full range of larger-displacement KTM ADVENTURE machines. The 2022 model’s extensive list of electronic features has been amplified with the addition of STREET and OFFROAD modes for Traction Control. Selecting OFFROAD from STREET will give the KTM a degree of rear-wheel slip to enable even easier use of the bike in loose or wet terrain.
The OFFROAD TC will remain activated in the event of a brief stall or fall. The additional Traction Control capabilities mean it’s easier to get even more exploratory, allowing the KTM 390 ADVENTURE to consolidate its spot as the segment leader in terms of technology and electronic features. The construction of the components is based around five spokes instead of six and this configuration permits increased stiffness and resistance for the rims.
KTM 390 ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Enhanced electronics as STREET and OFFROAD Traction Control for added adventuring potential
- Stronger and more resistant wheels for tougher riding
- 43.5 PS power and 37 Nm of torque
- 373cc state-of-the-art, single-cylinder, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine
- Segment-leading electronics incl. lean-angle sensitive ABS and Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC)
- Dakar Rally-proven chassis architecture and settings
- Removable steel trellis subframe fitted with just four screws
- WP APEX USD forks and adjustable mono-shock for the best response whatever the terrain
- Dependable BYBRE brakes with 320mm and 280 mm discs with dual-channel ABS
- 14.5 Liter fuel tank for excellent range and possible 400 km with one fill
- Two-part seat and crafted bodywork as part of superlative ergonomics set-up
- Brand new graphics and fresh look for both 2022 color versions
Available in two distinct color versions, both options highlight the sharp lines of KTM’s ultra-versatile adventurer – KTM FACTORY RACING BLUE; DARK GALVANO BLACK
Also read: KTM 250 ADVENTURE 2022 EDITION
Follow us on: Instagram