India’s Much-Awaited Lifestyle Utility Vehicle
Renowned for its extreme toughness and boldness across terrains & continents with its trademark combination of performance, power & sophistication. The Hilux promises class-leading comfort for city drives, experience with expectational power, well-balanced utility & adventure.
The Hilux has a whopping 500Nm of Torque which is by far the best in the segment. The Variable Flow Control to the power steering has boosted drivability making the steering lighter at low speed in city traffic conditions & heavier at higher speeds cruising on a highway. The steering dynamics intelligently adapt according to the drive mode – switching from Eco to Power, or Power to Eco. Being true to its reputation of being a tough outdoor companion, the Hilux features a large flatbed deck which provides unmatched flexibility to carry anything from outdoor gear to sports kits.
With the IMV frame structure at its heart, the Hilux has set new benchmarks in off-road capabilities. The Hilux comes with an unmatched water wading capacity of 700mm meant to maneuver through Indian trails. The exceptional wheel articulation and the adoption of Electronic diff-lock also give the Hilux unimaginable off-road capability in the toughest of conditions with greater fuel efficiency. In the real sense, it is based on Toyota’s philosophy of “customer first” – truly understanding customers’ expectations and desires, testing and driving on a wide variety of local road conditions, to experience & feel the multi-functional elements. Indeed, it is a wholesome package of renowned ruggedness, recreational lifestyle, performance, responsiveness, and safety.
The engine hood, front bumper, lower guard, and bumper corners converge to bring focus to the bold & sophisticated trapezoidal piano-black grille with chrome surround, Distinctive LED Rear combi lamps give a dynamic presence and enhance nighttime visibility. The sophistication is further enhanced with striking 18” alloy wheels.
- 2.8 L Four Cylinder Turbo Diesel Engine
- 500Nm of Torque which is by far the best in the segment
- All variants equipped with 4X4 drive capabilities along with many first-in-segment features
- Hilux comes with an unmatched water wading capacity of 700mm
- Innovative Multi-purpose Vehicle (IMV) platform with rigid frame structure
- LED Headlamps with Chrome Accents
- Bold Piano black Trapezoidal grille with thick Chrome Surrounds
- LED DRL & Turn Indicator in Headlamps
- LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Front & Rear LED Fog lamps with Chrome Accents
- 18-inch Super Chrome Finish Alloy Wheels
Safety & Security Features
- 7 SRS Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Hill Assist & Downhill Assist Electronic Controls
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist
- Trailer Sway Control
- Emergency Brake Signal
- Cruise Control, Shift Switch Sequential & Shift Lock System
- Electrochromic IRVM
- Reverse Parking Camera with Display in Audio
- ISOFIX Child Seat Restraint System
- Anti-Pinch Driver Side Power Window
- New eight-inch Smart Playcast Touchscreen Audio (with Android Auto/Apple Carplay) and Smartphone-based Navigation
- Premium Leather Seats (Only in AT Variant)
- Front Centre Sliding Armrest with Storage
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Upper Cooled Glove Box
Comfort & Convenience:
- Smart Entry with Engine Push Start/Stop button
- Dual Zone Fully Automatic AC
- Cruise Control
- Eight-way Powered Front Seat (Driver)
- Eight-inch infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
Bookings for Toyota Hilux are open, Ex-showroom prices will be announced in March 2022 before and the deliveries will start in April 2022. Customers can either book the car online (www.toyotabharat.com) or visit their nearest Toyota dealership.
Also Read: ISUZU vehicles powered with 1.9L Ddi engine.