Range Rover offers luxury and personalization
Land Rover started bookings for New Range Rover SV in India. The Range Rover SV features a refined new 4.4 l Twin Turbo petrol which delivers a power of 390 kW and torque of 750 Nm and the efficient 3.0 l straight-six diesel which delivers a power of 258 kW and torque of 700 Nm. It will be available in both Standard and Long Wheelbase body designs, including a five-seat LWB configuration for the first time. LWB customers also have the option of specifying the four-seat SV Signature Suite with an electrically deployable Club Table and integrated refrigerator.
- New Range Rover SV: Handcrafted by Special Vehicle Operations, it is a unique interpretation of Range Rover luxury and personalization
- Powertrains: Available in 2 powertrains – the refined new 4.4 l Twin Turbo petrol and the efficient 3.0 l straight-six Ingenium diesel
- Curated themes: Available in two design themes that are gateways for New Range Rover SV owners to express their own individuality inside or out: SV Serenity amplifies pure luxury detailing while SV Intrepid exudes a more stealth-like character
- Exquisite finish: Exclusive materials and paint finish options highlight Special Vehicle Operations’ passion for quality and uncompromising attention to detail
- Distinct identity: The New Range Rover SV will be the first Land Rover from Special Vehicle Operations to use the new ceramic SV roundel and simplified SV name
The New Range Rover SV is distinguished by its modernist design. The exclusive front bumper and five-bar grille designs set the new flagship model apart, with the lower aperture featuring five precisely executed full-width metal-plated blades. Exquisite materials chosen for their tactility include smooth ceramics, sustainably sourced woods, and lustrous plated metals, highlighting Special Vehicle Operations’ passion for quality and uncompromising attention to detail.
Additionally, Range Rover SV models are available with 33.27 cm (13.1) Rear Seat Entertainment screens, which are the largest ever fitted to a Range Rover and the optimum size for comfort.