Bajaj Auto launches the new CT110X loaded with ‘Xtra Kadak’ features
Bajaj Auto has launched the new CT110X in India. The new CT110X is loaded with ‘Xtra Kadak’ looks, performance, and a sturdier build, it is the top-end variant of the CT portfolio. With its bolder and muscular look along with its wider cross-section, sturdy round headlight, and all-black visor, the CT110X offers something Xtra over its competition in the segment.
- With a robust 110-cc engine and a host of customer-centric features, the new CT110X will offer ‘Xtra Kadak’ looks, performance, and a sturdier build
- CT110X is the top-end variant of the CT portfolio with a wider tank, thicker crash guard, child foothold, dual texture, and dual stitched premium seats
- Priced at Rs 55,494 (Ex-showroom – Delhi), available in four color options
Additional features of CT110X are as below:
- Square tube, semi-double-cradle frame for better stability, sturdiness, and superior rider control
- Integrated tank-pad with a grey-black classy finish
- Raised front-fender to give a modern tough look.
- Grey and Black color combinations on the vehicle to accentuate the looks.
CT 110X offers thicker crash guards and molded footholds that add safety and comfort while riding. CT110X comes with a rear carrier with the ability to carry 7 kg of weight. To enhance riding comfort, the seat is offered in a dual-texture and dual stitched finish. Semi knobby tires and a square tube, semi-double-cradle frame add stability, sturdiness, and superior rider control while integrated tank pads and a raised front fender offer versatility for challenging conditions. The CT110 X continues to be powered with a 115cc DTS-i engine delivering 6.33 kW power at 7500 rpm, and a torque of 9.81 Nm (at 5000 rpm). It also dons semi-knobby tires that provide a firm and stable grip on any terrain. Its higher ground clearance of 170 mm can efficiently tackle Indian roads with ease. A wheelbase of 1285 mm will also provide better stability on bad and uneven roads.
The CT100X is available at Rs 55,494 (Ex-showroom Delhi) in four color combinations across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
Also read: Bajaj Pulsar NS & RS series get exciting new colors and follow us on Instagram.