Bajaj Pulsar NS & RS series now available in fresh colours like Burnt Red (Matte finish) and Plasma Blue (Satin Finish), the new look is rounded off with white alloy wheels. Front and rear fenders are now carbon fibre textured, with a hot stamping pattern on seats adding a distinctive elan to the sporty chassis.
- The Pulsar RS 200 with Dual Channel ABS is priced at Rs. 1,52,179 (ex-showroom-New Delhi)
- Pulsar NS 200 is priced at Rs. 1,31,219 (ex-showroom-New Delhi)
- Pulsar NS 160 is priced at Rs. 1,08,589 (ex-showroom-New Delhi)
- The Pulsar RS 200 unleashes 18kW (24.5 PS) power.
- The Pulsar NS 200 comes with a liquid-cooled, four-valve, triple spark DTS-i engine with Fuel Injection that gives unmatched power of 18kW (24.5 PS.
- Pulsar NS 160 puts out 12.7 kW (17.2 PS).
- The new RS & NS series will be available at Bajaj Dealerships starting 23rd Oct 2020
Bajaj Pulsar NS – Plasma Blue (Satin Finish) Color
The Pulsar NS 200 & NS 160 will be available in four new dynamic and vibrant colour schemes: Burnt Red (Matte Finish), Metallic Pearl White, Pewter Grey & Plasma Satin Blue. The new all-white alloy wheels with matching accents give pulsar a vibrant, sporty look.
Pulsar RS 200, a fully-faired sports machine with its segment-leading technology & features like a 4-valve Triple Spark DTS-i Engine with Fuel Injection and Liquid Cooling to deliver the ultimate 200 cc performance. It comes with 300mm front disc brakes with Dual Channel ABS for uber-responsive braking on any surface.
The new Pulsar RS 200 will be available in three colour schemes: Burnt Red (Matte Finish), Metallic Pearl White and Pewter Grey.
Bajaj Auto showcases a refreshed look on the Pulsar NS and RS series with a brand-new contemporary colour and graphic scheme.