Suzuki India has is all set to launch its sports tourer in India. All new u updated Suzuki Hayabusa is ready to hit the Indian roads in the next month April. Unofficial bookings have already started at few dealerships but official booking will start son in the coming months. The excitement remains at the top as this is the new generation Busa and gets many new features with a sharper design.
The new generation of Hayabusa has received thorough updates in terms of riding aids, sharper design and a more powerful Euro 5 compliant engine. The 1340cc engine motorcycle produces 190PS of power and 150Nm of torque which is lesser than its previous-gen by 10PS and 5Nm but the engine will be much smoother and refined thanks to the Euro 5 emission norms. The engine also sports an updated crankshaft, piston rods and pins. No changes have been made to its underpinning. Suzuki has shelved 2kg from the overall weight of the motorcycle, thanks to the new exhaust system.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha (SDMS-α) groups together five advanced electronic control systems while enabling riders to select individual settings for each.
- New TFT display and more advance information available.
- A 6-axis, Bosch IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) combines accelerometers and gyroscopes in a single compact package that constantly monitors pitch (forward or backward tilt), roll (leaning from side to side), and yaw (turning in relation to initial direction).
- Power mode selector.
- Anti lift control system.
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System.
- Engine Brake Control system.
- Motion Track Traction Control System.
- Hill Hold Control System
- Launch control system
- Cruise control system
- Speed limiter system
- Motion Track Brake System
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Slope Dependent Control System
- Cornering Abs
- Brembo Stylema front Brakes
Hayabusa comes in three new paint schemes, namely, B5L (Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Burnt Gold), BS5M (Mat Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red), B5N (Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Mat Stellar Blue).