Global Suzuki which had revealed few glimpses of 2021 Hayabusa a few days ago, has revealed all its new features, colours and specifications.
The new 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now stronger, sleeker and sportier which packs in loads of features and is a competition to the Kawasaki Ninja H2.
1,340cc liquid-cooled inline-four engine achieves an even better balance of overall performance, yet greater efficiency and durability, while also satisfying Euro 5 emissions standards.
The motorcycle produces 190PS of power and 150Nm of torque which is lesser than its previous-gen by 10PS and 5Nm but the engine will be much smoother and refined thanks to the Euro 5 emission norms
Design and Features:
2021 Hayabusa gets edgier than before and still has its design elements from its previous gen. From the front fascia, we can see new LED setup and a new fuel tank which looks modern and aggressive.
On the tail side, we can see new tail LED setup which creates a single sharp horizontal design on the rear side. It gets a new exhaust design which is sleeker and longer and looks sharper than the previous gen.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha (SDMS-α) groups together five advanced electronic control systems while enabling riders to select individual settings for each.
- New TFT display and more advance information available.
- A 6-axis, Bosch IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) combines accelerometers and gyroscopes in a single compact package that constantly monitors pitch (forward or backward tilt), roll (leaning from side to side), and yaw (turning in relation to initial direction).
- Power mode selector.
- Anti lift control system.
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System.
- Engine Brake Control system.
- Motion Track Traction Control System.
- Hill Hold Control System
- Launch control system
- Cruise control system
- Speed limiter system
- Motion Track Brake System
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Slope Dependent Control System
- Cornering Abs
- Brembo Stylema front Brakes
In India, we can expect this motorcycle price to be above 16.48 Lakhs. As of now, this bike is launched globally and we’ll have to wait for the India launch