The new Safari has been designed keeping in mind to satisfy the new age SUV customers. Who demands distinctive looks, unparalleled versatility, plush and comfortable interiors, outstanding performance for a modern, multifaceted lifestyle.
Safari encourages customers to ‘Reclaim their Life’ with its powerful stance, unmatched performance, effortless drivability, luxurious comfort, spacious interiors, and new-age connected technology, which make it ideal for both daily commutes as well as an exciting family getaway.
Tata Motors’ award-winning Impact 2.0 design language with the proven capability of OMEGARC, an architecture derived from the renowned D8 platform from Land Rover, which in itself is the gold standard of SUVs worldwide.
The New Tata Safari: Features
- 2.0 Litre Diesel engine ( same as Tata Harrier).
- 170 Ps and 350Nm of torque.
- 6-speed manual transmission and automatic transmission.
- Electronic stability control.
- 6 airbags, disc brakes on all wheels, TPMS
- Hill hold, descent control
- 8.8-inch touchscreen with apple carplay and android auto.
- 7 inch TFT instrument cluster
- Forward wheel drive, 18-inch alloy wheels
- 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat.
The New Tata Safari: Price
Tata Safari 2021’s bookings will start on 4th February 2021 with an estimated price of Rs. 14.5 lakhs to 22.5 lakhs.
Tata Safari will be available in 6 variants – XE, XM, XT, XT+, XZ, XZ+.
One of the biggest change we see is made in chassis which was a body on frame chassis to a monocoque.
All new 7 Seater stadium seating arrangement in Tata Safari has been updated with a new ergonomics to eliminate claustrophobic effect and lets an adult sit comfortably behind in the 3rd row.