Dynamic, elegant, timeless, and emotive: The all-new ŠKODA OCTAVIA launched in India starting at Rs 25.99 lacs nationwide.
The fourth generation of the all-new OCTAVIA, with its timeless design, exquisite interiors, class-leading safety, and intelligent connectivity features, pushes the yardstick further.
- The all-new OCTAVIA is available at an ex-showroom price of INR 25.99 lacs nationwide
- The all-new OCTAVIA will be available in Style and Laurin & Klement variants
- The fourth-generation OCTAVIA is 4,689 mm long, 1,469 mm tall, 1,829 mm wide, and has a wheelbase of 2,680 mm
- Equipped with the 2.0 TSI engine, the ŠKODA OCTAVIA delivers 190 PS of power, 320Nm of torque, and a fuel efficiency of 15.81 km/l.
- A first for the Czech marque in India, the fourth generation OCTAVIA features ‘shift by wire’ technology that complements a seven-speed DSG gearbox
- The fourth-generation OCTAVIA is equipped with a host of advanced safety features
The all-new OCTAVIA now demonstrates a more powerful and masculine character. The all-new body design not only sharpens the all-new ŠKODA OCTAVIA’s visual appearance but also enables excellent aerodynamics. The all-new OCTAVIA is 4,689 mm long, 1,469 mm tall, 1,829 mm wide, and comes with a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. The all-new ŠKODA OCTAVIA is available in five paint schemes: Lava Blue, Candy White, Magic Black, Brilliant Silver, and Maple Brown, with the last two exclusively available at the Laurin & Klement.
Interiors of the all-new OCTAVIA gets premium beige suede leather upholstery, complemented by chrome highlights. The multi-level dashboard is now characterized by an elegant finish. The two-spoke multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift and black leather lends the vehicle an emotive and authentic appearance with a strong identity of its own. passengers can choose from different shades of colours, called the ‘mood tiles’, or customize a colour, precisely to his or their liking, on a bar. You can choose a different colour palette for the dashboard and footwell as per your mood.
A first for the Czech auto manufacturer in India, the fourth generation OCTAVIA features ‘shift by wire’ technology and an electric parking brake. A rocker switch with a minimalist design, integrated into the centre console, controls and electronically conveys the gear selection to the transmission unit. The turbocharged 2.0 TSI petrol engine is at the core of the all-new ŠKODA OCTAVIA. It delivers 190 PS (140kW) of power and a peak torque output of 320Nm while delivering fuel efficiency figures of 15.81 km/l (ARAI).
|MODEL||PRICE (EX-SHOWROOM, INDIA)|
|Laurin & Klement||INR 28,99,000/-|
Also Read: 2020 Skoda Superb launched at Rs.29.99 lakhs and follow us on Instagram.