The new RAPID TSI Automatic Transmission has launched an attractive introductory ex-showroom price starting from ₹ 9.49 lacs, with the ‘One Nation. One Price.’ philosophy. ŠKODA RAPID Automatic is offered with six-speed torque converter with 999 cm3, the three-cylinder 1.0 TSI petrol engine producing 110 PS (81 kW) of power at 5,000 to 5,500 rpm and 175 Nm of torque at 1,750 to 4,000 rpm.
ŠKODA RAPID TSI Automatic Transmission comes with a six-speed torque converter, offers 16.24 kmpl under standard test conditions. The new ŠKODA RAPID TSI delivers a 5 percent upsurge in power and a 14 percent rise in torque output. It also offers a 9 percent increase in fuel efficiency against the previous motor.
- The new RAPID TSI Automatic Transmission is available at an ex showroom price starting from ₹ 9.49 lacs
- The most affordable automatic option in its segment, the new ŠKODA RAPID TSI Automatic Transmission with its class leading torque output delivers a ‘fun to drive’ experience like none another
- The 1.0 TSI engine, introduced with new RAPID, is central to ŠKODA’s BS VI powertrain and fuel strategy
- With a six speed torque converter, it offers exceptional power [110 PS] and fuel economy [16.24 kmpl]
- 14% rise in torque, 9% increase in fuel efficiency, and 5% upsurge in power over the outgoing MPI engine
- Introduced in 2011, the RAPID marked ŠKODA AUTO’s foray into the popular C segment in India
- It sets benchmarks for functionality, practicality and spaciousness, and is a top seller for the Czech marque
Mr. Zac Hollis, Brand Director – ŠKODA AUTO India, said: “With the introduction of a six speed Automatic Transmission across the refreshed RAPID TSI range, the Czech marque has raised the benchmark within the segment. It is a reliable technology, provides a dynamic drive experience, and deems to be the best seller in its class.”