By launching its brand-new ENYAQ iV, ŠKODA is taking the next systematic step in the implementation of its E-Mobility strategy. The all-electric SUV is the Czech car manufacturer’s first production model to be based on Volkswagen Group’s MEB modular electric car platform. The ŠKODA ENYAQ iV offers rear- or all-wheel drive, along with a range that is perfectly suitable for everyday use, covering up to 510 km* in the WLTP cycle, and brand-typical spaciousness. ŠKODA is continuing to develop its emotive design language – to this end, the new SUV features an all-new interior concept offering Design Selections instead of classic trim levels and a brand-new structure of the options available. One particular highlight is the exclusive ENYAQ iV Founders Edition, which is limited to 1,895 units and is commemorating the company’s anniversary celebrating 125 years of success.
- First MEB-based ŠKODA production model
- Rear- or all-wheel drive, three battery sizes and five power outputs ranging from 109 to 225 kW
- Long ranges of up to 510 km* in the WLTP cycle and quick charging
- Emotive and dynamic design language, striking ŠKODA grille with illuminated radiator grille as an option
- New Design Selection concept for the interior and brand-typical generous amounts of space for passengers and luggage
- Founders Edition limited to 1,895 units pays tribute to the company’s successful 125-year history
The ENYAQ iV boasts an all-new drive concept, exploiting the possibilities that Volkswagen Group’s MEB modular electric car platform has to offer. The MEB consists of what is known as the skateboard platform, in which the battery is incorporated into the floor to save space. Three battery sizes, five power outputs ranging from 109 to 225 kW and rear- or all‑wheel drive cater to many different requirements and uses. With ranges of up to 510 km* in the WLTP cycle, the ENYAQ iV is an ideal everyday companion. Furthermore, it can tow trailers weighing up to 1,400 kg (8% gradient) or 1,200 kg (12% gradient).