Scorpio N becomes the first body-on-frame SUV to achieve a 5-star rating in the new GNCAP’s crash test protocols.
The All-New Scorpio-N has now 5-star and 3-star ratings for Adult and Child occupant safety. Scorpio-N also conducted a few additional tests which includes pole side impact, pedestrian protection UN127, electronic stability control (ESC) according to GTR8 and its fitment, and side head protection airbag fitment.
Mahindra has set a new benchmark for making safe SUVs for India. Scorpio-N becomes Mahindra’s third SUV after the XUV700 and XUV300 to secure a 5-star rating. The Mahindra XUV300 became Mahindra’s first SUV to earn a 5-star adult safety rating along with India’s first ‘Safer Choice’ Award (by GNCAP) in 2020 followed by XUV700 in 2021. Also, Mahindra’s other body-on-frame vehicles Thar and Marazzo have received a 4-star rating in 2020 and 2018 respectively.
The All-New Scorpio-N’s ‘Go Anywhere’ capability, not only offers thrilling performance, unmissable presence, and premium crafted interiors, but also provides you sophisticated ride, and brilliant handling, that bristles with technology. Now, with a 5-star rating in Global NCAP’s new crash test protocols, it enhances Scorpio-N’s reputation as one of India’s most desirable SUVs.
Some notable safety features of the Scorpio-N* are:
- Next Gen Body-on-frame Platform
- 6 Airbags
- Driver Drowsiness detection
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Latest generation ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) + EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Hill Descent Control
- Hill Hold Control
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC)
- Roll Over Mitigation (ROM)
- Ventilated Disc Brakes (Front + Rear)
- ISOFIX/ i-SIZE Compatibility
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Front & Rear Camera
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- LED Sequential Turn Indicator
- E-call & SOS Switch
- AdrenoX Connect, Alexa Built-in
*Features may differ by variants
Follow us on Instagram