‘Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC’ in India; sets a new record by selling the entire 2021 allocations before launch
Even before the launch of ‘Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC’. All the 50+ units have been booked even before the market debut. The next set of ‘Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC’ will be customized and delivered to customers by Q1 2022.
- Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC is the brand’s first-ever SUV offering in the ultra-luxurious ‘Mercedes-Maybach’ range
- Spacious interiors exude high class with the finest appointments
- Features ultra-comfortable reclining, climatized, massage seats at the rear
- Class-leading noise insulation technology creates a cocoon-like feeling
- AIR-BALANCE active fragrance package elevates the luxury ambiance
- A dedicated Maybach drive program for the suspension and powertrain offers rear-seat passengers the ultimate in ride comfort
- Standard MBUX rear seat tablet allows passengers to intuitively control comfort and entertainment functions
- Standard 55.9 cm (22-inch) Maybach multi-spoke light-alloy wheels including fully integrated wheel bolt covers add a unique design quotient
- Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC prices start from Rs. 2.43 cr ex-showroom India
Mercedes-Benz is all set to a new benchmark into the ultra-luxurious SUV segment with the introduction of the first-ever SUV in its Maybach range of vehicles. Apart from being the first Maybach SUV, the GLS Maybach 600 will only be the second Maybach model to be rolled out in the Indian market, following the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class. The Mercedes-Maybach brand stands for exclusive luxury, maximum comfort, and state-of-the-art technology in automotive engineering, services, and accessories.
First-class private jet like individual rear seats*:
- Can be reclined by 43.5 degrees | Pushed back by 120 mm
- Electrical adjustment with memory | Electrically extending leg rest
- Rear comfort package plus features | Chauffeur function | Climatized outer seats
- Multicontour seats with massage function | Wireless Charging | MBUX rear tablet
- Pre-Safe® Function
Folding table at the rear*:
- Two folding tables at the rear transform the Business Console of the First-Class rear suite into a comfortable work area.
- The storage trays provide space for a notebook or documents. To match the refined environment they are finished in high-quality leather.
- The refrigerated compartment is incorporated harmoniously into the rear armrest. There is an option for:
- Interior lighting
- Mounting option for two champagne flutes*
Dedicated Maybach Drive Program:
The Mercedes-Maybach features the AIRMATIC air suspension with Adaptive Damping System Plus (ADS+) as standard. A dedicated Maybach drive program for the suspension and powertrain meanwhile offers rear-seat passengers the ultimate in-ride comfort.
|Technical specifications: Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC|
|Rated output||410 kW (557hp) at 6000-6500 rpm|
|Add. output with EQ Boost||16kW (22hp)|
|Rated torque||730 Nm at 2500-4500 rpm|
|Add. torque with EQ Boost||250 Nm|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||4.9s|
|Top speed||250 km/h|
|Length/width/height (in mm)||5205/2030/1838|
|Wheelbase (in mm)||3135|
Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC’s numerous designo equipment list (optional):
Designo paints | Maybach dual-tone paints | designo leather package | designo exclusive leather package | 23-inch (58.4 cm) Maybach multi-spoke light-alloy wheels | Urban Guard Protection package | Head-up display | MAGIC VISION CONTROL | ENERGIZING package | ENERGIZING package plus | Refrigerated compartment | Folding tables in the rear | Luxury individual seats | E-Active Body Control | MBUX Rear Entertainment System | Burmester high-end 3D surround sound system | Driver Assistance Package Plus with PRE-SAFE® Impulse Side