Mercedes-Benz launched the 2021 GLC with the ‘Mercedes me connect’ technology. The fully loaded 2021 GLC now offers more comfort and driving assistance to the customers than ever before, and sets a higher benchmark in the segment in terms of workmanship in the interiors and advanced multimedia and assistance systems.
Key Highlights –
- First time in a GLC: 2021 Mmc Technology with voice integration | Intuitive Digital Instrument Cluster | Front massage seats | Remote Engine Start
- The company sold more than 8400 units of GLC since its inception to date
- The GLC now features the latest connected car technology- 2021 Mercedes me connect integrating Alexa Home, Google Home and Parking locations on the navigation system and App.
- Front seats with massage function introduced first time in Mercedes-Benz India product line-up with the GLC
- The instrument cluster is now fully digital with various display options that can be adjusted as per the individual’s needs
- Remote Engine Start adds to the convenience of starting the car remotely for pre-entry air-conditioning before even the start of the journey
- Parking Package with 360° camera for additional safety and giving all-round visibility to the driver
- 2021 GLC comes in two new exciting colour options: Brilliant Blue and High Tech Silver
2021 GLC 200 is priced at Rs. 57.40 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, India) and the GLC 220d 4M is Rs. 63.15 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, India)