Yamaha Motor launches the Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid in both Disc and Drum brake versions, the new Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid continues to be powered by a BS-VI compliant, air-cooled, fuel-injected (Fi), 125cc blue core engine that produces a power output of 8.2 PS @ 6,500rpm and maximum torque of 10.3 Nm @ 5,000rpm.
The new Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid flaunts a Smart Motor Generator (SMG) System with added functionality that newly adopts the Hybrid System wherein the SMG functions as an electric motor to give a power assist when you accelerate from a stop, reducing the insecurity caused by the wobble during start-outs in tandem riding or during uphill climbs. About three seconds after starting, or when the throttle is cut back or the engine rpm exceeds the prescribed level, the Power Assist function is canceled. Also, an indicator light in the instrument cluster will inform the rider when the Power Assist (Hybrid System) is in operation.
- The New Fascino 125 Fi gets Hybrid power assist by Smart motor-generator
- The disc brake variant is equipped with Bluetooth enabled Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X app
- The disc brake variant gets LED Headlights, DRLs, LED Tail Light, and Digital Instrumentation
- The New Fascino 125 Fi has 9 colors for the Disc brake variant and 7 colors for the Drum Brake variant.
Taking the style & convenience quotient a notch above, the disc brake version of the Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid showcases the following:
- Advanced LED headlight, daytime running lights (DRL), and LED taillight
- A digital instrument cluster with an indicator to show when the Hybrid System is operating
- 190mm front disc brake with “Unified Brake System (UBS)”
- Bluetooth Connectivity with Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X APP
Besides this, the drum brake version features the disc brake variant, which includes – Side stand engine cut-off switch, Multi-function key with seat opener function, Large 21-liter under-seat storage compartment, Foldable convenience hook, Maintenance-free battery, and a 90/90-12 front tire and a 110/90-10 rear tire, optional USB Charger.
Also Read: India’s first FI scooter – Hero Maestro Edge 125 launched at Rs.58,500 and follow us on Instagram.